Web design is marketing that goes where people go.
Search. Watch. Buy. Like. The Web is an online hub of activity, from listening to learning, shopping to social media. And, it all goes where we do. Due to the popularity of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, the Web is the most readily-available, at-hand form of communication. This makes it a great platform for your company’s marketing and advertising. I provide a range of Web design services right here in Wake Forest and can help you reach more people. Contact me for web design in Wake Forest. I offer the following solutions:
- Website graphics (custom branded elements for your website, such as buttons, banner ads and slider images)
- Social media visuals (ads, cover photos, profile pics, image posts, etc., for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more)
- Full website design and maintenance (WordPress or custom packages)
- HTML email marketing campaigns—invitations, newsletters, email blasts (custom or template-based options that you can update yourself, using services like MailChimp®, Constant Contact®, iContact, etc.)
- NEW! “Measurable marketing”—grow your company and see how you’re doing with business listings, customer review campaigns, Google Analytics, Google AdWords text and/or display ads and account management, website/SEO audits and more.
“OK, great, but how much does it cost?” you may ask. To find out, just head on over to my pricing page. There, you can see my hourly rates and download a rate card with general times/rough prices for a variety of projects. These will give you a starting point for budgeting, but should not be used as official estimates, since every project is different. After we chat about your project, so I can learn all the details about it, I’ll send an estimate custom tailored to your job and budget.
Curious about print design or mobile app icon design? Feel free to check those portfolios.
Also, head on over and download some fun little freebies!